Mein Blog ist umgezogen!

Falls du nicht automatisch weitergeleitet wirst, klicke hier!

Mittwoch, 14. Mai 2014

New York City - a concrete jungle of impressions

First of all I would like to say that I got help with finding a nice heading. I have a friend, who is totally in love with the city I´m going to post about, as I´m in love with Los Angeles. So who should better find a describing title as she did?! ;)

When I was in New York, I had a note book which I used as diary for my travels. So that I would never forget what I experienced.

For my trip to New York City I just wrote words to describe this amazing city. I would like to share these words with you:

My favorite skyline 
never ending, beautiful, rush, diversity, skyscraper,
lights, taxis, fun, fire escapes, impressing,
green places, incredible, Subway, Starbucks, sun,
having a cold, street map, sight-seeing, dogs, asphalt,


sun burn, wind, Aleica Keys, signs, Hudson River,
Flashmop, Sex and the City, tea, heights vs. depths, walking a lot,
amazing, magnificent, architecture, I love NY T-shirts,
How I met your mother

What would you add when you have to describe this city? Maybe you have already been there and can add some feelings or impressions? I´m looking forward to see your comments ;) If you are interested to read more about my trip in german: here is the post.

Love,
Anna

2 Kommentare:

  1. Thanks Anna! You are right! This city is my love, my home, happy, friendly, amazing, shiny, smelly, fast, trendy, Soho, different, extraordinary, simply awesome! Thanks for your great blog! It always makes me dream and happy! <3. XOXO, Julia ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks so much Julia! It helps me to have followers like you ;) You encourage me every time I talk to you!
    xoxo Anna

    AntwortenLöschen